About the Two Rivers Photography Club
The Two Rivers Photography Club was founded and established in June of 2010 by former members of the Roberson Photo Club. Our club honors Don and Betty Burgess, who in 1958 formed the original photo club, by having a special competition in their memory. Members consider winning this competition to be the most prestigious and valued award given by the club. We are a very active club, not only with competitions, but various other activities as well. As a club member, you can enjoy activities such as:
- Two photo competitions a month during the club year.
- Educational seminars taught by club members.
- Nationally recognized seminar speakers at the annual “Teach-In”.
- Photo field trips.
- Club trips like the annual New York City trip to the Photo Expo.
- A chance to show your work at various club exhibitions.
- The chance to expand your photographic knowledge while enjoying the friendly environment of the club.
Feel free to join us at any of our meetings and let us show you what we are all about!
Our club year begins in September.
- Individual - $40/year
- Household - $60/year
HOW TO JOIN
1. Complete Your Application - Click "Join us now!" and you will be directed to the Application page. Follow the instructions to complete the application as required. Join us now!
2. Pay Your Dues - After you complete your application, go to Membership > Pay Dues. Select your membership level from the pull-down menu and press the "Buy Now" button. You will be directed to a PayPal page where you can pay by credit card or via your PayPal account.
3. Membership Approval - Once your application AND dues are complete, the Membership Administrator will send you an email confirming your membership and information about your web site activation (login and password information). To change your password, log in and go to My Account>Account Settings. Select the button to "Change Password." If you don't see your Membership Approval message within a few days of your submission and dues payment, please check the "Junk Mail" folder of your email service.
Join By Snail Mail - You may also join by downloading a membership application. Please return completed application, along with a check for the appropriate membership fee, to: Two Rivers Photography Club, PO Box 199, Vestal, NY 13851-0199
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.